Why would you want to be part of our team?
- We value our colleagues first and foremost as human beings, with lives, families and interests beyond work. We want team members to thrive at work, at home and in the community. We believe that trusting people to work in a way that suits them is good for us all and good for the organisation.
- Flexible working can include regular working from home, changes to working hours, changes to how working days are spaced throughout the year (for example to work fewer days during school holidays).
- As we are a small team we all have opportunities to share our expertise and analysis on campaigns and tactical decisions with each other.
- We work at a fast pace to take advantage of opportunities to make long term change.
- We take our responsibility to each other as colleagues, and to the wider tax justice movement seriously.
All our jobs are advertised on our website here.
Policy Officer (Public Services)
Trades Union Congress
Child Poverty Action Group
Executive Director of Membership & External Affairs
The Law Society
Finance Innovation Lab
Our technical advisers provide ad hoc support to Tax Justice UK to help us ensure that we get things right. However, they are independent experts and their views do not necessarily reflect those of TJ-UK and vice versa.